Follow

Score with your Skort

Do you want to combine the two absolute summer trends? Tribal prints + skorts. Skort (skirt + shorts) is the best example of how fashion is a game! You can pair it easily, especially if it has a tribal/unique print, choose a simple monochrome blouse/t-shirt and let your skort steal the show! It suits all body types (if your hip area is wider, monochrome skorts are the best solution). Pair them with Flat sandals or wedges.

Θες να συνδυάσεις τις 2 απόλυτες τάσεις του καλοκαιριού; Tribal prints + skorts. Τα skort (skirt+shorts) είναι το καλύτερο παράδειγμα γαι το πως η μόδα γίνεται παιχνίδι! Συνδυάζονται εύκολα και ειδικά αν έχουν κάποιο ιδιαίτερο print, επίλεξε μια απλή μόνοχρωμη μπλούζα κι άσε το skort σου να κλέψει την παράσταση! Ταιριάζει σε όλους τους τύπους σώματος (αν έχεις πιο φαρδιά περιφέρεια προτίμησε μονόχρωμα skorts). Συνδύασέ τα με φλατ σανδάλια ή πλατφόρμα.


Crop top: Forever21
Skort: Forever21
Heels: New Look (asos.com)
Earrings: Achilleas Accessories
Body chain: ASOS





Photos by: Anthony Tsigonias



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.