Follow

Back to School




 Hey! So this is my simple "back to school" look with my Regalis Collection dress. I think this pattern is very unique and it suits perfectly the simple line of this dress! Make this look edgier with these sunnies and some rings. Pair it with your low heel boots for the perfect "back to school" look! Most importantly you need the perfect backpack! "No Fashion Way" presents my favorite backpack! You can find it in many different and unique prints here: www.nofashionway.com

Πίσω στα θρανία με Regalis Collection φόρεμα. Το ιδιαίτερο μοτίβο ταιριάζει απόλυτα με την απλή γραμμή του φορέματος! Κάνε αυτό το look πιο edgy με γυαλιά ηλίου και μερικά δαχτυλίδια. Συνδυασε το με τις μπότες σου για την ιδανική εμφάνιση! Το πιο σημαντικό για την επιστροφή σου στο σχολείο είναι το τέλειο σακίδιο! Η εταιρεία "No Fashion Way" παρουσιάζει το αγαπημένο μου σακίδιο! Μπορείς να το βρεις σε πολλά διαφορετικά και μοναδικά prints εδώ: www.nofashionway.com

 Backpack: N/FSHN/W
Dress, Sunglasses, Rings: Regalis Collection









Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.